I read some relationship book a long time ago, when i still used to read them, stopped for a while now cos, well, i still havent found the right bobo, e never gree come and then, sometimes, those methods dont work jo.
ntywayz, i stumbled on this old jotter of mine, i actually wrote down what the writer labelled as pitfalls, even i trip for me!
so, for lack of nothing to do now (i actually have a brief staring me in the face but right now it looks like greek and latin) and for lack of better thing to post (yeah right) i shall give u the tips/pitfalls. some of us are actually guilty of them. and some of them aint so baaaaad abi? u tell:
1. making the first move
2. saying i love you before he does (well, kini big deal?)
3. sex too early in a relationship (ok, when is the right time? 1 yr, 5 months, 2 days?)
4. neglecting self development
5. sharing too much too soon
6. failing to keep in shape (find a man, keep the man!)
7. asking a man to marry you (were!)
8. dating married men
9. playing house with a man
10. spending too much time with a man you just met (now, thats hard, what if he is sooo fine and sooo nice to be with?)
11. refusing to let go of an Ex
12. trapping by getting pregnant (ode, were, foolish!)
13. becoming over-possessive
14. trying to re-make a man
15. unnecessarily fussing and nagging
16. failing to practice proper standards of hygiene
17. failure to appreciate the revealing and defining power of time (well.......)
18. failing to love yourself before expecting to be loved
19. neglecting to look your best at all times
so, those are the ones by the writer, i have these to add, i sabi small:
20. sticking with mr. mike tyson (the beater) why on earth do girls stick that?!!!
21. sucking up to his rude siblings so he can marry you (i appreciate the place of respect but then, pls!!!)
22. neglecting your own friends to be with him all the time (ok, its easy to do that cos our girlfriends dont kiss and touch and make our hearts go gbam gbam, but its wrong)
23. telling him you hate all his friends (diplomacy, even though u do)
24. emmmmm................ add ur own
i and MF sort of made up last nite, i am still debating if that was a smart thing to do considering............
MF means Male Figure which means the guy currently reigning in my life while i dont have an active boyfriend. i keep telling myself am not MF's girlfriend. stupid, foolish... i guess
i will give u full gist of MF in another post.